Friday, September 02, 2011

Message Traffic (rad math)

From:Kirby Urner
To:pdxfnb
Date:Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM
Subject:Re: SE chapter: starting Thurs Sept 1 prep


Our new cook, just finding work, was glad to get Corrina's bike,
pulled Satya's trailer to the park.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17157315@N00/6104537430/in/photostream

( bike in basement, plus lock, with David's replacement knives --
unopened boxes)

He was eager for updates on our SE comic strip (silly sit com, PG-13)
as he'd been away for days.

Lindsey announced her no-gossip-about-others policy while proceeding
to gossip about herself at great liberty.

I was glad Satya came by and reminded me about adding vinegar and/or
lemon to lentils.

We must have had over 200 red peppers to play with. Expect to see
some today (they're in prime condition -- thanks OTY).

I have this dynamite recipe I'm hoping to use for FnB one day, but
don't mind sharing ahead of time:

http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2008/07/together-friends.html

The molasses would be too sweet for some of our associates, and the
onion verboten.

However it does have sour ingredients. Thumbs up. Not my invention
(not taking credit).

I might just make it a side dish instead of an entre.

We were semi-silently marking one year of service where Multnomah
Friends are concerned.
I saw David's new flyer, verbose / micro-print, took it off to my
perch (where I sometimes go when on duty).

Again, we all have active imaginations so if you have a different idea
of PR, shake your booty.

I've got my daughter Tara, recently returned from Managua, advising me
on aesthetic possibilities (and/or traps to avoid).

Kirby
- Hide quoted text -


On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:16 PM, kirby urner wrote:
> Opening 3:30 today. Heading over...
>
> See ya'll.
>
> http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2011/09/quaker-doings.html
>
> Kirby
>